Ivy Tech Central Indiana serves Marion, Hamilton , Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, Putnam and Boone Counties. We have physical locations for services and classes in Avon, Franklin, Greencastle, Indianapolis, Lawrence, Mooresville, Noblesville and Shelbyville.
|Resources & Programs|
- Ask for help
- Explore upcoming virtual enrollment events
- Request assistance or an appointment
- Download your enrollment checklist
- Contact the service area at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply for free
- Learn about assessment
- Schedule an advising appointment
Virtual: All services are available virtually. Use link.ivytech.edu/IndyHelp to schedule a virtual appointment.
IvyTech.edu/Hours. If you plan to go to campus for services, be sure to schedule an appointment.For hours near you, visit
Effective July 6, 2020, the following computer labs will be available to students. Labs have been arranged to allow for proper social distancing. If you plan to use a computer lab, you will not need an appointment to enter the building.
- Culinary and Conference Center: First floor
- Glick Technology Center: Room 341 and first floor rotunda
- Illinois Fall Creek Center: Rooms 222 and 523
- Lawrence: Room 334
- North Meridian Center: Rooms 202 and 535