How it Works
- Schedule Builder allows you to choose the courses you want to take and block off times when you aren’t able to take classes.
- These preferences are used to generate a list of possible class schedules that meet your needs and still have seats available.
- When you find the best schedule for you, add it to your Schedule Builder Shopping Cart.
- If registration is open for the term, click on the Register button to submit your registration.
- The system will then ask you to accept financial responsibility for your registration.
- Once you’ve done that, your registration is complete!
- You will be able to view your current schedule on the Current Schedule tab of Schedule Builder.
Contact Your Academic Advisor
Your academic advisor is available to assist with adding or dropping courses, as well as help you navigate any difficulties you may have registering for a course.
To find your advisor's name, log in to MyIvy and click Student > Student Dashboard. Scroll to the My Academic Profile section, select your current term in the dropdown menu, and your advisor's name and an email link will display at the bottom.
You can also take advantage of Tuesdays@TheTech by stopping by your local campus on any Tuesday to get personal support and guidance to complete your registration.