Ivy Tech Classes
Ivy Tech Community College offers courses at more than 40 locations statewide. Use the helpful tool below to search for courses available at each location at Ivy Tech Community College.
Current Students: This is a useful tool to help you see what courses are available by campus and location. After viewing available courses with this tool, you can then register through MyIvy or schedule an appointment with your advisor.
You can also access more information about courses and curriculum here.
How to use the class finding tool
- Select a Campus/Site from the dropdown. This will create a map including sites and a table with courses offered within the selected Ivy Tech campus or site's county.
- Select a Term from the dropdown. This will narrow your selection to courses offered in a certain semester.
- Optional – Click on a county in the map and select “Keep only.” This will narrow your selection to courses offered in that county.
- Optional - Select Course ID(s) from the dropdown. Hint: Click the box next to “All” to unselect all and then choose specific courses. This will allow you to select specific course IDs. (ACCT101, etc.)
- Optional - Select Building(s) from the dropdown. This will narrow your search to a specific buildings. (Keep in mind there could be multiple buildings at a campus.)
- Online Classes - To find online classes, under "Campus/Site" choose "All," and under "Building" choose "Internet Course."
Note: This course information is updated at 10 a.m. daily. For real time course data, visit the MyIvy course search.
Rather speak to a real person? Chat online now or call 888-IVY-LINE.