The Indy Achieves Promise Scholarship is available to new students looking to come to Ivy Tech, providing financial assistance and resources to help you succeed.
- Earn a Promise Scholarship to pay for the remaining costs for your tuition, books, fees, and required supplies after financial aid
- Utilize your student success coach to guide you through all your college questions
- Individualized support through one-on-one meetings
- Goal setting and success strategies for your career, educational, and personal growth
- Referrals to campus and community resources
- Student engagement opportunities through campus and community events
- Financial literacy assistance for scholarships, financial aid, SAP appeals, etc.
- Must be a Marion County Resident at time of application
- Must be a state financial aid recipient (determined by FAFSA)
- First-time, full-time or full-time transfer student
- Meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Process) requirements
How to get started
- To see if you qualify for Indy Achieves, file your FAFSA by the April 15 state aid deadline. Ivy Tech's school code is 009917.
- Next, apply to Ivy Tech at edu/ApplyNow. That is all you have to do!
- Login & accept your financial award: myivy.ivytech.edu