We connect students with the resources they need to succeed.
Location | Hours | Contact Us | Resources | Workshops
Important Hours Note: The Student Success Center will be closed on Thursday, September 20 from 12 - 5 p.m.
Connect with the Student Success Center regularly to...
- Adjust to college life
- Build effective study skills
- Build motivation and perseverance
- Get connected with Ivy Tech resources
- Identify and overcome obstacles and setbacks to academic success
- Identify steps to achieve SMART goals
- Maintain work-life-school balance
- Strengthen self-awareness
- Understand Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and the appeal process
The main office for the Student Success Center is located at Ivy Tech Indianapolis. We also have regular hours at other campuses, contact us for details.
- North Meridian Center (NMC)
- 50 W. Fall Creek Pkwy. N. Dr., room 219
- Printable map
The entrance to the North Meridian Center is on 26th Street. Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor and go to room 219. Our office is on the south side of the building.
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.