Quick Guide Menu
|Resources||Meet the Staff||Virtual Appointments|
We connect students with the resources they need to succeed.
Through February 1, 2021, an appointment will be required for all in-person services. To schedule an appointment, contact us at the information below or visit the Virtual Front Desk at link.ivytech.edu/IndyHelp.
Connect with the Center for Academic Success Coaching regularly to...
- Adjust to college life
- Build effective study skills
- Build motivation and perseverance
- Get connected with Ivy Tech resources
- Identify and overcome obstacles and setbacks to academic success
- Identify steps to achieve SMART goals
- Maintain work-life-school balance
- Strengthen self-awareness
- Understand Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and the appeal process
How to Sign In for your Virtual Appointments
The Center for Academic Success Coaching will have remote success coaching appointments during the College's building closure due to COVID-19. Appointments are preferred to provide you with the highest quality of service. To schedule your appointment, email Indianapolis-SuccessCoaching@ivytech.edu.
Virtual drop-ins using the instructions below are welcome, but you may be asked to schedule an upcoming appointment for continued support.
When it is time for your appointment to begin, following steps:
- Go to link.ivytech.edu/SSC-SI
- In the Kiosk dropdown, choose "Indianapolis Student Success Center"
- For the password, use: IvyTech
- Follow the steps to sign-in to the queue for your pre-scheduled coaching meeting and/or for drop-in support.
The main office for the Center for Academic Success Coaching is located at Ivy Tech Indianapolis. We also have regular hours at other campuses, contact us for details.
- North Meridian Center (NMC)
- 50 W. Fall Creek Pkwy. N. Dr., room 219
- Printable map
The entrance to the North Meridian Center is on 26th Street. Take the elevator or stairs to the second floor and go to room 219. Our office is on the south side of the building.
Normal Business Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.