Looking for flexibility with your education, something that allows you to learn on your own time and right from your own home? IvyOnline, powered by Ivy Tech Community College, is your answer. We have offered high-quality, affordable online options for years. IvyOnline offers a mix of courses that result in certificates and degrees that can launch your career right away or credits that easily transfer to a four-year institution. There is no better online option than IvyOnline.
What are the benefits of taking courses online?
Here are just a few:
- You will be able to take the course from the safety of your home.
- Your online credits transfer easily to other Indiana colleges and universities
- You get a diverse perspective from your classmates because they’ll be located at various Ivy Tech locations statewide.
- You can still get one-on-one support from your instructor.
- You have access to all of Ivy Tech’s virtual services like tutoring, advising, and career development.
- You'll earn college credit at the most affordable tuition rate.
What classes can I take online?
Use our brand new course search, available as part of our Schedule Builder tool, to find an online course that works for you!
You may be wondering what's the difference between a virtual and online class?
Watch this helpful video to learn the differences or click here for a quick one page breakdown!
How do I get started?
Fill out Ivy Tech's free online application!
What degree programs can be completed entirely online?
- Business Administration
- Business Operations, Applications and Technology
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice
- Cyber Security/Information Assurance
- Database Management and Administration
- General Education Transfer Core
- General Studies
- Health Information Technology
- Information Technology Support
- Library Technical Assistant
- Manufacturing Production and Operations (MPRO)
- Software Development
- Supply Chain Management/Logistics
Who can help if I have more questions?
Ivy Tech is available seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m., ET, via phone at 888-IVY-LINE.