About the Amazon Career Choice Program at Ivy Tech
Amazon’s Career Choice program is an educational benefit that empowers Amazon employees to learn new skills for career success at Amazon or elsewhere. Amazon provides a variety of education and upskilling opportunities including full college tuition, industry certifications designed to lead to in-demand jobs, and foundational skills. Ivy Tech Community College is proud to be a part of the Amazon Career Choice network.
First time: Getting started
Step 1: Apply through the Amazon Career Choice Program Application
Step 2: Set up your Ivy Tech email
- After applying, you will receive instructions on how to set up your student account and Ivy Tech email
- Set up your email and check it regularly for instructions and information - links about your consent form will be sent to this address
Step 3: Request Payment from Amazon Career Choice:
- Visit A to Z and submit a payment request for your chosen school and program.
- The request will be sent to the school to confirm course-level details, and either approve or deny the request.
- If approved, Amazon pays the school directly!
Ongoing: Apply for a Payment Request each semester
You will need to apply for a new Payment Request from Career Choice each semester.