Welcome to the Ivy Tech Community College’s Testing Services. We provide exam administration and related services to prospective students, current students, community members, businesses and other groups throughout Indiana.
To operate as a world-class test center network providing high-quality, demand-driven testing services to prospective and current students, employers and the local community.
Supports outcome measurement by providing an opportunity for students and the workforce at large to validate skills, knowledge learned and to obtain portable, industry recognized credentials. Testing Services adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
The types of exam administration we offer include:
- Prospective Students: Ivy Tech's course placement assessment - ACCUPLACER
- Current Students: Proctored exams for various Ivy Tech classes (Academic program testing, Distance Education course testing, Make-up testing, etc.)
- Exam proctoring for other colleges or universities
- Certification and professional licensure testing
- Credit for Prior Learning exams (CLEP, DSST)
Other services include:
- Employment testing for local business for selection and development of staff
- Exam hosting and delivery
- Exam structure analysis
- Exam conversion from paper-pencil to internet-based format
Learn More About Testing Services
Are you ready to schedule your exam?
Our Schedule Now system will provide you with center-specific hours of operation, contact information and other information relative to your exam.
Testing Services adheres to the National College Testing Association (NCTA) Professional Standards and Guidelines. Learn more.
Looking for a place to take your exam outside of Indiana? Check out the Consortium of College Testing Centers.