The TEAS admission test is the program entry examination utilized by both practical and registered nursing students as well as Allied Health. The TEAS test measures your ability in four categories: Reading, English, Math, and Science. The test takes approximately 3 1/2 hours to complete. An optional study guide is available in the bookstore. This study guide should be used prior to taking your first exam. All candidates must attend a Nursing Information Session prior to taking the TEAS exam. All TEAS exam appointments must be made and paid for online through our Self-Serve site. The fee for Ivy Tech students is $70 ($130 for non-students).
You are permitted to take the exam 2 times in a 2-year period. After your first attempt, you must wait at least 30 days prior to retaking your exam. You will need your valid (non-expired) government-issued photo ID, and your Ivy Tech C number when you arrive at the testing center.
- Create an ATI account (if you already have an account at atitesting.com you can skip this step). See attached guide
- In order for your TEAS test scores to migrate to the Ivy Tech record system, be sure to add your Ivy Tech Community College C# and birth date when creating your profile for your ATI account
- When creating your account do not use dashes in C number
- After your account is created on the ATI site, DO NOT move on to scheduling via ATI as additional charges will be applied
- For scheduling at an Ivy Tech testing center, review our How To Schedule guide.
- Schedule your exam now
For more information, visit IvyTech.edu/testing-services and select your local campus from the menu for additional information and resources.