To assist in identifying, analyzing, treating, monitoring, and controlling risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of Ivy Tech Community College.
What We Do
We provide insurance and claims management, offer consulting and design tools to assist the campus community in managing risk, and inform policies and procedures to support safe and compliant operations. We strive to be a valued partner and desire for all to take part in the risk management process.
Accident Report Forms should be used to advise appropriate College officials of cases of bodily injury or property damage. Report all accidents immediately.
The Incident Report Form should be used to advise appropriate College officials of cases of student academic dishonesty, personal misconduct, or other behavioral concerns.
If you see something, say something.
Affiliate sites and certain third parties doing business with the College require proof of financial responsibility in case of an accident. Whenever third parties request “evidence of insurance” or “proof of insurance,” they are requesting a Certificate of Insurance. Examples are car rental agencies, clinical sites, and off-site locations that the College may be using for a conference or special event.
The Driver Authorization Form should be completed by those individuals who have sufficient reason to drive a College owned, leased or rented vehicle as part of their job duties. All individuals who oeprate a College vehicle must first be authorized. Please see the Driver Authorization Procedures for further detail.
The International Travel Registry should be completed by those individuals traveling out of the United States on College business or as part of a study abroad or experiential learning trip.This notifies the College of your whereabouts, provides emergency contact information and enrolls you in the College's travel accident insurance program. Please see the International Travel Field Guide for additional information.
Releases & Waivers of Liability
- About Waivers
- Club Sports Waiver
- Release & Waiver of Liability (Voluntary Activity)
- Release & Waiver of Liability (Curriculum Requirement)
- Recreation and Wellness Waiver
- Health Information and Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment (for Minors)
- Activity Risk Assessment
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan (for employees)
- Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogen Exposure Protocol (for students)
- Driver Authorization Procedures
- UAS (Drone) Guidelines
- Fitness Instructor Guidelines
- Food Safety
- International Student Health Insurance
- International Travel Field Guide
- Minimum Insurance Requirements for Contracts
- Photo Guidelines
- Property Loss Checklist
- Protection of Minors Policy
- Volunteer Guidelines