Ivy Tech Community College's online classes provide you with a flexible, affordable option for earning your credential. From short-term certificates that can be earned in less than a year, to a two-year associate degree, Ivy Tech has you covered. Now, more than ever, getting an education is incredibly important and with options in high-demand fields, like Information Technology, Healthcare, and Business, we've got multiple programs for you to chose from. Whether your starting college for the first time, skilling up, or picking up a class this summer, Ivy Tech has what you need.
To make it even better, Ivy Tech offers the lowest tuition rate in the state, less than half the cost of other colleges and universities. Partner that with our free virtual support services like tutoring and advising, your online classes this summer will help set you up for success. Even though your class is online, your instructor is still available for one-on-one interactions. They are here to support you, answer questions, or provide help through email, phone, virtual meetings, or your online classroom. You're not in this alone!
What does it look like to take an online or virtual course?
How do I get started?
Apply for free and then you can complete our enrollment steps!
What classes can I take online?
Note: All Ivy Tech classes will be delivered online through the end of the 2020 Summer semester.
Use our Online Course Search Tool (powered by Tableau)
Note: The course information found on our online course search tool is updated at 10 a.m. daily.
What are the benefits of taking courses online?
Here are just a few:
- You will be able to take the course from the safety of your home.
- Your credits will transfer to any state institution.
- You get a diverse perspective from your classmates because they’ll be located at various Ivy Tech locations statewide.
- You can still get one-on-one support from your instructor.
- You have access to all of Ivy Tech’s virtual services like tutoring, advising, and career development.
- You'll earn college credit at the most affordable tuition rate.
Who can help if I have more questions?
Ivy Tech is available seven days a week, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m., ET, via phone at 888-IVY-LINE or on live chat at ivytech.edu/chat.