TRAINED AND READY
ABOUT WORKFORCE ALIGNMENT
Workforce Alignment of Ivy Tech Community College Evansville is focused on professional development, certification needs, and customized training solutions.
By 2025, employers in Indiana will need to fill one million high-demand, high-wage jobs. Approximately half of those jobs will require a high-quality, post-secondary degree or certificate. Ivy Tech is preparing Indiana’s workforce by aligning with the state's key economic sectors to deliver demand-driven, student-centric, real-world results.
Ivy Tech Community College was founded in 1968 and our team serves Daviess, Dubois, Gibson, Knox, Perry, Pike, Posey, Spencer, Vanderburgh, and Warrick counties.
Workforce Alignment is more than just an office of the College. Workforce Alignment is a pathway to student success and a stronger Indiana.
The Ivy Tech Advantage:
- Affordable and sustainable
- Blended learning pathways
- Customizable delivery - on campus, on-site, online
- Flexible scheduling and completion timelines
- One-on-one support from Workforce Alignment team
- Respected and recognized for quality of instruction
- Results-driven training solutions
- Three fully-equipped training facilities to serve business and industry throughout the region
SKILL UP SUCCESS STORIES
Employer Resource Page: https://www.ivytech.edu/employerresources/
Free Online Classes: https://www.ivytech.edu/10kclasses/
Online Training Resources: https://www.ivytech.edu/34496.html
Workforce Alignment Consultant - Evansville, Princeton, Tell City