Fees and other expenses
- Consumable fees apply for some programs and courses
- Internet Fee: $20 per credit hour for each online class
- Nursing or Practical Nursing Program Fee: There is a charge of $125 per semester for students in either program.
- Dental Hygiene Program Fee: There is a charge of $125 per semester.
- Paralegal/Legal Studies Program Fee: There is a charge of $25 per semester.
- Radiation Therapy Program Fee: There is a charge of $200 per fall and spring semesters. The fees include radiation monitoring, access to clinical data system, and Virtual Environment Radiotherapy Training (VERT) support.
- Technology Fee: The student technology fee is $75.00 per semester. The technology fee is designed to offset the costs of the College’s technical infrastructure such as IvyLearn and MyIvy.
- Books: Costs vary by course. The average cost for books and supplies is $39.23 per credit hour (based on an average of 13 credit hours per semester)
- includED: includED etextbook fees - Summer 2019 (also includes fees for Fall 2018 and Spring 2019)
- Tools: For some courses, students must furnish hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Uniforms: Certain programs require uniforms or special safety clothing.
- Miscellaneous fees (ex: transcripts, tests, etc.)
Many types of financial aid are available, such as grants, scholarships and student loans. Visit our Financial Aid website for more information.
Payment of Fees
All tuition and fees must be paid or arranged to pay by 11:59 pm on the following payment due dates. Payment due dates are based on your first starting class.
- Classes that start May 28, 2019 – payment due date is Friday, May 24, 2019
- Classes that start June 10, 2019 – payment due date is Friday, June 7, 2019
Payment methods include:
- Financial aid
- Personal check
- Make checks payable to Ivy Tech Community College with the student name and C Number in the memo line
- ACH (online only)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit card (credit/debit cards accepted online only)
- A minimal service fee will apply for each credit/debit card transaction
- Tuition payment plan
Online Payment Instructions
Tuition Payment Plan
If your federal student aid or loans do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is Ivy Tech's Tuition Payment Plan. The Tuition Payment Plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program, therefore, you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost is a $30.00 non-refundable enrollment fee. You can choose to make your monthly payments directly from your bank account or by credit card. MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
If you'd like to find out more and see what students are saying about the Tuition Payment Plan, click here or contact the business/bursar office at the campus nearest you.