Ivy Tech accepts cash, personal checks, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
All enrolled students must arrange to pay all applicable tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students are not officially registered until payment is made on their account, online payment arrangements are completed, financial aid is verified, or the business office receives a third party sponsorship. If you are receiving aid from any source please verify that your account is correctly noted prior to the start of each semester.
- All student fees are to be paid at the time of registration.
- The cost of textbooks is not included in tuition fees.
- Some courses require materials to be used in the laboratory portion of a course. These materials are required and can be purchased through the bookstore.
Where to make payments
- At the Business Office
Johnson Hall, 2357 Chester Boulevard, Richmond
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- On Line with a Credit Card
Log in anytime to the Campus Connect system (Campus Connect). For technical assistance with a Campus Connect account, call 1-888-IVY-LINE option 4.
Attention Financial Recipients
Financial Aid recipients who do not make satisfactory arrangements to settle their accounts prior to the due date may encounter one of the following:
- A registration hold placed on their records.
- Loss of future financial awards.
- Classes dropped for non-payment.
For monthly payment options, easy online enrollment, and no interest, go to https://my.ivytech.edu. Payment plans are offered directly through Ivy Tech Community College. The only cost is a $30.00 non-refundable fee charged at the time of plan enrollment.
How to Sign Up
- 1. Login to MyIvy
- 2. Click on Student > Billing and Financial Aid
- 3. Click on Setup Payment Plan in the My Account Section
No deferrals are available for textbooks or course supplies from the bookstore.
Please be aware that when you enroll in classes, you have assumed a responsibility to pay for these classes. If you decide to stop attending a class or classes, you must formally drop your classes with the Office of the Registrar, using an official Change of Enrollment form; otherwise, you remain financially obligated to the college for your class or classes.