The Office of the Registrar performs a variety of functions at Ivy Tech Community College. At some time during your connection with Ivy Tech, you will probably have contact with the office due to the nature of its responsibilities. Some of the functions of the office are listed below.
- Changing your demographic information
- Credit Hours / Load / Enrollment Status
- Student Loan Deferment Requests and Insurance Reporting
- Adding / Dropping Courses
- Grading / Improving a Grade
- Grade Point Average (GPA) / Dean's List
- Transfer of Credit
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act of 1974, as amended
- Voter Registration
It is also very important that you keep your information up to date with the Office of the Registrar. The most convenient way to change your address, telephone number, personal email address, or emergency contact information is online. Log in to Campus Connect and click the Update Address or Phone link in the My Ivy Tech channel. Students may also fill out a Change of Information form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar at your campus listed below.
Requests for change of name must be done in person at the Office of the Registrar as supporting documentation must accompany the request.
Course Registration begins on the following dates:
- Fall 2015 semester registration begins on March 16, 2015
- Spring 2016 semester registration begins on September 14, 2015
- Summer and Fall 2016 semester registration begins on March 14, 2016
- Spring 2017 semester registration begins on September 12, 2016