From the end of the second week to the end of the week marking the completion of 75% of the course, a student may withdraw from a course online using MyIvy or by filing a change of enrollment form at the Registrar’s Office. Withdrawal from a course (with a grade of “W”) will display on the student’s transcript, however, the withdrawal does not affect the student’s GPA in any way.
Withdrawal is complete when the necessary forms have been submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Records of students withdrawing from courses indicate a "W" status rather than a grade when the withdrawal process is completed. A student who ceases to attend class after the last day to withdraw will receive a grade commensurate with course requirements.
Note: Withdrawing from class may affect or cancel financial assistance. Students receiving financial assistance should check with the financial aid office before withdrawing from a course or course.
Fall 2021 Last Dates to Withdraw:
- For 16 week courses (August 18 – December 14) --- Last day to withdraw is November 16
- For 12 week courses (September 15 – December 14) --- Last day to withdraw is November 23
- For 1st 8 week courses (August 18 – October 12) --- Last day to withdraw is September 28
- For 2nd 8 week courses (October 22 – December 14) --- Last day to withdraw is November 30
- For 1st 4 week courses (August 18 – September 14) --- Last day to withdraw is September 7
- For 2nd 4 week courses (September 15 – October 12) --- Last day to withdraw is October 5
- For 3rd 4 week courses (October 20– November 16) --- Last day to withdraw is November 9
- For 4th 4 week courses (November 17 – December 14) --- Last day to withdraw is December 7
Please check the Refund Policy for refund dates. NO refund will be given after those dates.