Ivy Tech Registrar
The Office of the Registrar performs a variety of functions at Ivy Tech Community College. At some time during your connection with Ivy Tech, you will probably have contact with the office due to the nature of its responsibilities. Some of the functions of the office are listed below.
- Changing your demographic information
- Credit Hours / Load / Enrollment Status
- Student Loan Deferment Requests and Insurance Reporting
- Adding / Dropping Courses
- Grading / Improving a Grade
- Grade Point Average (GPA) / Dean's List
- Transfer of Credit
- Family Education Rights & Privacy Act of 1974, as amended
- Voter Registration
Click on your campus dropdown at the bottom of this page for more information.
It is also very important that you keep your information up to date with the Ivy Tech registrar. The most convenient way to change your address, telephone number, personal email address, or emergency contact information is online. Log in to MyIvy and click the Update Address or Phone icon on the home page. If you wish to change or update your major/program of study, please contact your advisor to start the online process.
Course Registration begins on the following dates:
- Fall 2021 (October Start Classes) is now open
- Spring 2022 (January and March Start Classes) registration opens Monday, September 13.