Home > Financial Aid > Awards, Refunds & Adjustments > Financial Aid Refunds > BankMobile > Replacement Cards

How do I get a replacement card if I lost it or never received it?

Student Photo

I signed up for a refund preference, but lost my card: You will need to call BankMobile Customer Care at 1-866-629-5570 to order a new card. There will be a $10.00 replacement fee which BankMobile will collect.

What if the card is defective? If your BankMobile Vibe card becomes defective, please call Customer Care at 1-866-629-5570 or contact your campus business/bursar office for assistance in getting a new card.