The cost of tuition, books and supplies might seem a little scary, but Ivy Tech offers many ways to finance your education!
Financial aid is one option to help finance your education. You can find more information about the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and a checklist to help you complete the financial aid process. Types of financial aid include:
Scholarships are gift-aid that do not have to be repayed. View a complete list of scholarships
If your federal student aid, loans and scholarships do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is our tuition payment plan offered directly through Ivy Tech. The tuition payment plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees.
Paying in Full
Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Online through MyIvy:
- Login to MyIvy (my.ivytech.edu)
- Select My Account Balance
- Click Make Payment button
- In person at your local Bursar/Business Office (After hours drop boxes are available at most campuses).
- Parents or others with granted access can visit IvyPay to make payments on your behalf
Payment methods include:
- Personal Check
- made out to Ivy Tech Community College with the student name and C Number in the memo line
- ACH (online only)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit card (credit/debit cards accepted online only)
- A minimal service fee will apply for each credit/debit card transaction
- International Payment via TransferMate (online only)