As a student at Ivy Tech, there are a variety of resources and services available to help you succeed. Use this as your resource guide to find the services to help you both as a student and in your home/work life.
- Downtown Indianapolis: Courses Bakery
- Downtown Indianapolis: Courses Restaurant
- Downtown Indianapolis: Fall Creek Cafe
- Downtown Indianapolis: Starbucks
- Lawrence: Circle City Soups
- ASAP (one-year accelerated associate degree)
- Bowen Scholars
- Cohort-based adult programs
- Low income family assistance
- Nina Scholars
- Bear necessities food pantry
- Build study skills/goals
- Community resources
- Counseling services
- Financial coaching
- Food pantry
- Early Resource Connections Center
- Emergency Aid
- Employment coaching
- Learning styles
- Ombudsman services
- SAP assistance
- Student Success Center
For each of the services below, go to the campus dropdowns on each of these pages to find information for the location nearest you.
- Bursar/student accounts
- Career Development
- Disability Support Services
- Express Enrollment Center
- Financial Aid
- Tutor.com (free for students)
The Bear Necessities Food Pantry is open to all current students, staff and faculty.
- Location: IFC 203
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Tuesday: 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Contact for questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: Bear Necessities strives to provide food assistance for those in need within the Ivy Tech community and to refer them to community organizations for social services.
About: Bear Necessities is a food pantry run through the Office of Student Life and Development in partnership with the Center for Working Families. In Spring of 2014, the Office of Student Life and Development felt inspired to start a food pantry in response to the success of other local colleges’ success and the partnership with IU Health’s Garden on the Go. Work began in the spring on obtaining support from the campus, finding a space and stocking the shelves.
The Bear Necessities Food Pantry serves the students of Marion, Hamilton, Hancock, Shelby, Johnson, Morgan, Hendricks, and Boone counties. If hunger is hurting you or someone you care about, Bear Necessities can help. We're working together to ensure everyone in need receives at least one meal a day.