Effective July 6, 2020, this location will offer in-person services by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, visit link.ivytech.edu/IndyHelp.
Ivy Tech Greencastle is a full-service campus in the Central Indiana service area that has services and classes available. In 2019, it celebrated its 10-year anniversary in the community, helping to connect Putnam County residents to high-wage, in-demand jobs.
New: Putnam Promise Program
The Putnam Promise program is a partnership between Ivy Tech Community College Greencastle, the Putnam County Community Foundation and generous community members to help 2020 high school graduates get an affordable start on a degree. The program also hopes to help families in the community impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. To learn more and apply for this program, click here.
Students in this program will:
- Complete an associate degree in just 11 months
- Receive assistance transfering to a four-year college or university
- Potentially qualify for scholarship funds to cover tuition costs
Greencastle Program Offerings
The following programs are available at Ivy Tech Greencastle. For more options, you can explore IvyTech.edu/programs.
|Business Administration||General Ed Transfer Core||Liberal Arts||Practical Nursing (LPN)|
|Entrepreneurship||General Studies||Library Technical Assistant||Supply Chain Management|
Associate Accelerated Program (ASAP)
The ASAP Program at Ivy Tech Community College allows students to earn an Asssociate’s Degree in just 11 months. ASAP graduates can transfer their degree to a four-year college with junior statues and complete their bachelor’s degree, saving a lot of time and money. The program has a selective enrollment process for motivated students between the ages of 18-21.
Licensed Addictions Counselor
Interested in learning how to become a Licensed Addictions Counselor at no additional cost to you? Learn more about this opportunity now.
|915 S. Zinc Mill Road, Greencastle, IN 46135||Visit IvyTech.edu/hours||(765) 653-7410|
|Treg Hopkins||Stephanie Amos||Chris Ponsler||Jane Rich|
To ask questions or schedule an appointment, you can call (765) 653-7410. You can also visit link.ivytech.edu/IndyHelp and a member of the team will get back with you within two business days. If you need immediate assistance, you can contact the statewide Ivy Tech Help Center at 888-IVY-LINE or IvyTech.edu/chat.
- Admissions: Contact Chris Ponsler, firstname.lastname@example.org or Annette Hoopingarner email@example.com
- Accelerated Associate Program (ASAP): Visit IvyTech.edu/ASAP or contact Jake Widner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 765-719-6015
- Advising: Call 765-653-7410 or schedule through Ivy Advising
- Assessment: Schedule online or contact 765-653-7410
- Financial Aid: A student service professional is available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Testing: Schedule online or call 765-653-7410
Looking for resources? Use these most commonly searched for pages to help you get started at Ivy Tech. You can also find student resources at IvyTech.edu/IndyStudentResources.
Also, don't hesitate to reach out to your local campus with questions. Visit IvyTech.edu/hours to see when your local full-service Ivy Tech campus is open or call us at 888-IVY-LINE.