Join Us For An Express Enrollment Event
Are you planning to attend Ivy Tech Community College? Registration is open for January classes, making now the perfect time to apply. It's important to register for January classes early - after all, who wants to worry about classes over the holidays?
If you are a high school student or a parent/guardian of a high school student, college can seem intimidating. If you are unsure where to start, Ivy Tech Community College is here to help. Join us at a location near you for College 101, an evening dedicated to helping high school students and parents/guardians with all things related to college. To learn more and RSVP, visit our College 101 website.
If you are not a high school student but are still interested in learning more about how to start at Ivy Tech, take a look at our upcoming Express Enrollment Days on December 6, and December 8. To learn more and to RSVP to a location near you, visit our website.
At Express Enrollment you will have the opportunity to:
- Complete FYIvy
- Get your financial aid questions answered
- Meet the assessment requirement, learn more by visiting our assesment website
- Meet with an advisor
- Register for classes
- Sign up for orientation
What should I bring?
- Current student and/or parent federal tax information
- SAT/ACT/PSAT scores if you have taken any of them
- High school transcript
- Official/unofficial college transcript(s) if you have previous college coursework
- Photo ID
- DD214 for veterans