- Create MyIvy account
- Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Get Financial Aid Information
- Pay Tuition
- Sign up for Orientation
- Schedule Appointments for Assessment, Advising and more
What are the hours for the Express Enrollment Center?
Choose your campus from the menu below to find specific information about the hours of operation at your closest Express Enrollment Center.
Express Enrollment Centers also host special events called Express Enrollment Days where you can accomplish all of your enrollment steps at one time. Click here for more information about these special events.
What if I need help but don't want to come in to campus?
Many of the questions you may have can be answered at www.ivytech.edu/help. If you are unable to get the help you need there, you can call 1-888-IVY-LINE or chat with someone at www.ivytech.edu/chat from 7am-1am daily (Eastern).
What should I bring?
- Current student and/or parent federal tax information
- SAT/ACT/PSAT scores if you have taken any of them
- High school transcript
- Official/unofficial college transcript(s) if you have previous college coursework
- Photo ID
- DD214 for veterans