Payment of Fees
All tuition and fees must be paid or arranged to pay by 11:59 pm on the following dates:
- Fall 2015 tuition due by August 21, 2015
- Spring 2015 tuition due by January 8, 2016
- Summer 2016 tuition due date depends on the first day of your first class:
- Classes starting the week of May 9: tuition due May 6
- Classes starting the week of May 23: tuition due May 20
- Classes starting the week of June 6: tuition due June 3
Payment methods include:
- Financial aid
- Personal check*
- Visa or MasterCard**
- Tuition payment plan
*If mailing a personal check, please make it out to "Ivy Tech Community College" and include the student's name and student ID number in the Memo line.
**A service fee applies for each transaction.
If your federal student aid or loans do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is our tuition payment plan offered through Nelnet Business Solutions. The tuition payment plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program, therefore, you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost is a $25.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee. You can choose to make your monthly payments directly from your bank account or by credit card. MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover are accepted.