Payment of Fees
Payment of tuition and fees for the Fall 2020 term is based on your earliest starting class:
- For courses that begin the week of August 10, 2020, payment is due Friday, August 7, 2020.
- For courses that begin between August 17 and October 24, 2020, payment is due Friday, August 14, 2020.
- For courses that begin on or after October 26, 2020, payment is due Friday, October 16, 2020.
Payment methods include:
- Financial aid
- Personal check
- Make checks payable to Ivy Tech Community College with the student name and C Number in the memo line
- ACH (online only)
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit/debit card (credit/debit cards accepted online only)
- A minimal service fee will apply for each credit/debit card transaction
- Tuition payment plan
If your federal student aid or loans do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is Ivy Tech's tuition payment plan. The tuition payment plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program, therefore, you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost is a $30.00 non-refundable enrollment fee. You can choose to make your monthly payments directly from your bank account or by credit card. MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover are accepted.