The Hospitality Administration released the summer and fall schedule for both the Courses Restaurant and the Courses Bakery & Cafe.
Inside the Conference Center and Culinary Institute (CCCI), Courses Restaurant is in the building's Penthouse, and Courses Bakery & Café is in the first-floor lobby.
Courses Restaurant will be open for lunch every Thursday, from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. through July 20, beginning June 22. Reservations are required through OpenTable or by emailing Indianapolis-Hospitality-Events@ivytech.edu.
Lunch is a fixed price of $20 per person and includes an appetizer, entrée, and dessert.
Beginning August 31, the restaurant will take dinner reservations every Thursday through October 5. It will take a slight pause throughout the rest of October but start back up again during the College's 2nd eight-week term on November 2. The restaurant will accept reservations every Thursday through December 7, except November 23 (Thanksgiving).
The dinner menu has yet to be released, but the fixed price per person will be $25.
courses bakery & cafe
Although Courses Bakery & Cafe will be closed throughout the summer, it will be open during the fall.
During the first term, the bakery and café will be open two days a week from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Those days are as follows:
- Wednesday, Aug. 30 and Thursday, Aug. 31
- Wednesday, Sept. 6 and Thursday, Sept. 7
- Wednesday, Sept. 13 and Thursday, Sept. 14
- Wednesday, Sept. 20 and Thursday, Sept. 21
- Wednesday, Sept. 27 and Thursday, Sept. 28
- Wednesday, Oct. 4 and Thursday, Oct. 5
- Wednesday, Oct. 11 and Thursday, Oct. 12
During the second term, the bakery and café will be open two days a week from 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Those days are as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 30 and Tuesday, Oct. 31
- Monday, Nov. 6 and Tuesday, Nov. 7
- Monday, Nov. 13 and Tuesday, Nov. 14
- Monday, Nov. 20 and Tuesday, Nov. 21
- Monday, Nov. 27 and Tuesday, Nov. 28
- Monday, Dec. 4 and Tuesday, Dec. 5
- Monday, Dec. 11 and Tuesday, Dec. 12
For more information about Courses Restaurant and Courses Bakery & Cafe, visit ivytech.edu.
About Ivy Tech Community College
Ivy Tech Community College is Indiana's largest public postsecondary institution and the nation's largest singly accredited statewide community college system, accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Ivy Tech has campuses throughout Indiana and also serves thousands of students annually online. It serves as the state's engine of workforce development, offering associate degrees, long- and short-term certificate programs, industry certifications, and training that aligns with the needs of the community. The College provides a seamless transfer to other colleges and universities in Indiana, as well as out of state, for a more affordable route to a bachelor's degree.