The online application is now open through May 15th.
Apply now for programs in the School of Nursing and School of Health Sciences.
Need help with the application process?
If you’re interested in applying to nursing or one of the limited enrollment health sciences programs listed below, you must complete the online application, regardless of the campus you plan to attend.
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Information Technology
- Kinesiology and Exercise Science
- Medical Assisting – TC/AAS* Varies based on campus (not the CTs in Medical Assisting)
- Medical Imaging
- Medical Lab Technology
- Nursing – both PN/ASN
- Optician and Eye Care
- Paramedic Science – TC/AAS (not EMT- PARM 102)
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiation Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Therapeutic Massage
Prior to submitting your application, complete any of the following steps that pertain to your program of interest’s application process. For more details, please visit the program page linked above.
- Request a copy of your high school transcript as some program applications require it.
- Complete any required preadmission testing. Please go to the program page for specific deadlines for testing.
- Complete all prerequisite courses.
- Submit any transcripts from other colleges to the registrar at least four weeks prior to the application deadline. The registrar will evaluate for potential transfer so that any prerequisite course grades might be counted toward admission to certain programs.
- Gather all documentation of any current certifications, i.e. CNA.
- Have your C number on-hand.
- New students should complete the Ivy Tech general application at least five days prior to the limited enrollment application deadline.
- Currently enrolled Ivy Tech students can find their C number on MyIvy.
- If you previously attended Ivy Tech but have not been a registered student for the past two years you will need to re-enroll. Click here to find out how.
- Attend any information sessions (if applicable) for the programs you are interested in. Check the program website to see if an information session is required.