Hey there, students!
Let us help you learn about the McDonald's tuition assistance program.
- McDonald’s eligible crew members who work a minimum of 15 hours per week for more than 90 days - have $2,500 available per year in tuition assistance.
- Eligible McDonald’s managers have $3,000 available per year in tuition assistance.
At McDonald’s, I can choose my hours and pursue my education. McDonald’s Works for Me.
Ivy Tech Community College has the lowest tuition rate in the state.
- Get a certificate in a year or less, or a degree in just two years to prepare you for in-demand careers right here in Indiana.
- Academic and career advisors ready to help you plan your educational pathway.
- Support services in multiple locations with computer labs, libraries and tutoring.
- Online courses that allow you to work a schedule that’s best for you.
- Credits that transfer from Ivy Tech to four-year institutions throughout Indiana and beyond.
- Faculty and support staff dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.
McDonald’s employees at any McDonald’s Restaurant are eligible after 90 days and a minimum of 15 hours of work per week.
Take your first step by applying today!
Already a Student?
See below to connect with the contact listed for your campus.
Degree Credit Crosswalk
If as McDonald's employee you have done local training you might be able to apply each of those McDonald's trainings to multiple degree or certification paths. More information including a detailed credit crosswalk will be posted soon.