WHAT IS IVYWORKS?
IvyWorks is a program at Ivy Tech Community College designed to give students the support they need to earn industry-backed credentials and build a career in Indiana’s fastest-growing fields.
IvyWorks provides strategic professional development, business networking and wraparound support, so participants can earn their degree and excel in their career.
Ivy Tech offers a variety of programs in high demand fields, which were designed with input from industry leaders. By partnering with high demand programs in business, supply chain management/logistics and technology, IvyWorks increases access to workforce credentials and associate degree programs.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IVYWORKS?
IvyWorks has several benefits that set it apart from other programs:
- Flexibility: We work with students and employers to provide flexible class scheduling and advising. Class offerings include both in-class and online options.
- Professional Development: IvyWorks provides specialized soft-skill workshops and offers one-to-one career advising.
- Career Networking: Students in IvyWorks are able to connect with the labor market and expand career pathways through site visits, employer panels and hiring events. IvyWorks connects students to industry and peer leaders in order to increase awareness of opportunities and pathways to employment.
- Innovative Courses: IvyWorks’ curriculum was designed in collaboration with industry leaders. That means students here will learn the exact skills they’ll need to thrive in the workplace after graduation.
- Wraparound Support: IvyWorks staff work to identify and connect students to resources that support their success and independence.