Fees and other expenses
- Consumable fees apply for some programs and courses
- Online Class Fee: $20 per credit hour for each online class
- Nursing or Practical Nursing Program Fee: There is a charge of $125 per semester for students in either program.
- Dental Hygiene Program Fee: There is a charge of $62.50 per semester.
- Technology Fee: The student technology fee is $60 per semester. The technology fee is designed to offset the costs of the College's technical infrastructure such as Blackboard and Campus Connect.
- Books: Costs vary by course. The average cost for books and supplies is $39.23 per credit hour (based on an average of 13 credit hours per semester)
- includedED: includED etextbook fees - Summer 2015 (also includes fees for Spring 2015)
- Tools: For some courses, students must furnish hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Uniforms: Certain programs require uniforms or special safety clothing.
- Miscellaneous fees (ex: transcripts, tests, etc.)
Many types of financial aid are available, such as grants, scholarships and student loans. Visit our Financial Aid website for more information.
Payment of Fees
All tuition and fees must be paid or arranged to pay by 11:59 pm on the following dates:
- Spring 2015 tuition due by January 9, 2015
- Summer 2015 tuition due date depends on the first day of your first class:
- Classes starting the week of May 11: Check your student account, payment due immediately.
- Classes starting the week of May 26: tuition due May 22
- Classes starting the week of June 8: tuition due June 5
- Fall 2015 tuition due by August 21, 2015
Payment methods include:
Online Payment Instructions
*If mailing a personal check, please make it out to "Ivy Tech Community College" and include the student's name and student ID number in the Memo line.
**A service fee applies for each transaction.
Tuition Payment Plan
If your federal student aid or loans do not cover the cost of your tuition and/or you just need assistance paying for college, one option is our Tuition Payment Plan offered through Nelnet Business Solutions. The Tuition Payment Plan provides a low cost option for budgeting tuition and fees. It is not a loan program, therefore, you have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The only cost is a $25.00 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee. You can choose to make your monthly payments directly from your bank account or by credit card. MasterCard, American Express, Visa, and Discover are accepted.
If you'd like to find out more and see what students are saying about the Tuition Payment Plan, click here or contact the business/bursar office at the campus nearest you.