Click on your campus below to find out how to get a student ID card.
You can use your Student ID Card to:
• Check out library materials
• Get into Ivy Tech events
• Receive student discounts
• Purchase your books with Financial Aid
To get your ID:
Bring a copy of your current schedule and a photo ID card (driver’s license, etc.) to C105 in the Connie and Steve Ferguson Academic Building.
All students are required to obtain a student ID card and to have it on his/her person while on campus or attending college sponsored events. Student ID cards are issued in the Registrar’s office during regular business hours.
The Franklin campus has ID sessions at least twice a semester. For specific dates and times refer to campus bulletin boards and/or contact the Franklin campus directly at 812-374-5341.
Student Affairs Office | Please bring a photo ID and your student ID# (C#)
Student IDs at East Central Region campuses are available in the Office of Student Affairs beginning the third week of classes. IDs are available at no cost to students. Please check with your local campus regarding specific dates and times when IDs may be obtained. IDs will only be issued to Ivy Tech students in paid status.
765-459-0561, ext. 214
PeruPictures for student IDs can be done in Peru on a walk-in basis. IDs are made in Kokomo and delivered to Peru for pick up. Please come to the front office for additional information.
Student IDs are done in the LRC/Library
574-753-5101, ext. 2234
Student identification photographs are done in the Testing Center (Room W209).
· Borrowing Library Materials
· Make-up Exams in the Assessment Center
· Borrowing tutoring videos, etc. from the LRC
· Student Record Requests [transcript, schedule, etc.]
To obtain a student ID card, please stop by the Reception Desk in Ivy Hall during regular college hours.
Student IDs are valid for one academic year (August – July). Each student may obtain one ID card per academic year at no cost. In order to obtain an ID, students must be currently enrolled in classes.
Please have your current class schedule and student C# available when your ID photo is taken.
Did you know? Many businesses offer discounts when you show your student ID. You can find out more by visiting the Student Resources link on the Quick Links menu in Campus Connect. If you don't see a business listed, ask if they offer special discounts for students.
Security (located inside the circle drive entrance)
TRANSPO Bus Passes are $20. Purchasing an Ivy Tech subsidized bus pass is a substantial discount over regular TRANSPO prices ($1 per ride or $35 per month).
To obtain a bus pass, visit the Business Office (located in the Express Enrollment Center) during normal business hours. Be prepared to show your student ID and most current class schedule. The bus pass is placed on the student ID.
574-267-5428 ext. 7103
There is an $8 charge for students who require a replacement ID before the end of the academic year.
Items you must bring with you:
Every enrolled student at Ivy Tech is issued a Student Identification (ID) Card. The Student ID card serves as proof of enrollment status and provides access to many resources provided by and available through the campus, and in the Richmond, Indiana community. All students must maintain and carry a current ID card for the entire period they are affiliated with Ivy Tech Community College.
To assist us in creating your Ivy Tech student ID, it would be helpful if you can be prepared to show one of the following:
IDs are obtained in the Express Enrollment Center at the Richmond campus and in the Student Affairs area at the Connersville Center. Students attending classes in Rushville can obtain a student ID at the Richmond or Connersville locations.
A student in need of an Ivy Tech ID will receive one at NO CHARGE. The following categories apply:
1. NEW STUDENT: You are a new student at Ivy Tech – “Welcome!”
2. NEVER RECEIVED AN ID: You are a returning student, but did not receive a student ID during the initial enrollment process to Ivy Tech
3. RETURNING STUDENT WHO ATTENDS/ATTENDED IVY TECH IN ANOTHER REGION AND IN THE RICHMOND REGION: You are an Ivy Tech student at another region and are enrolled in classes within the Richmond region (includes Connersville and Rushville)
4. CLINICAL REQUIREMENT FOR PROGRAM: You are a student in need of an updated ID to reflect admission to a Medical/Health Care Support program (clinical requirement)
5. NO BARCODE ON ID: Your previous student ID did not have a barcode
Did you know?
What should I do if I need to replace my ID?
Students who have received a student ID previously and are in need of a replacement ID must pay a $5.00 replacement fee in the Business Office before a replacement ID will be issued. The following reasons that warrant a fee are as follows:
1. Name change
2. Previous student ID was lost, stolen, or damaged
3. Additional ID needed (preference of the student)
4. Barcode is not readable due to damage
5. Picture change (preference of the student)
Hours of Operation:
Richmond Campus Hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Connersville Campus Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Rushville College Cooperative:
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Any Questions? Contact Us!
Ivy Tech, Express Enrollment Center (Richmond Campus), 765-966-2656 ext. 1202
Ivy Tech, Student Affairs Area (Connersville Center), 765-966-2656, ext. 6010
Ivy Tech, College Cooperative in Rushville, 765-932-7191
590 Ivy Tech Drive
Madison, IN 47250
(812) 265-2580 Ext. 4102
(800) 403-2190 Ext. 4102
50 Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
(812) 537-4010 Ext. 5284
(800) 715-1058 Ext. 5284
Upon successful completion of your New Student Orientation and Registration session, you will take your completed photo identification and parking forms to the Student Identification Desk of Pfau Hall. Your student I.D. card and parking placard will be issued to you there.
Student I.D. card's and parking placards are available daily from
|Monday - Thursday
|8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Sherry Hunt at (812) 246-3301, extension 4703.
• Students must present a valid government-issued photo ID and currently be enrolled in credit classes.
• We are presently issuing student ID cards for summer and fall 2012.
• Student ID cards are valid for the entirety of the student’s time at Ivy Tech, and are renewed each semester at the library.
• Student ID cards are used to check out books in the library, access the Welborn Foundation Wellness and Fitness Center, and as on campus identification.
• There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost, stolen, or damaged student ID cards.
Questions? Call (812) 429-1412 or Email email@example.com
Facts about your Ivy Tech Community College - Wabash Valley student ID’s:
• The first student ID issued is free each academic year
• Replacement student ID’s are a cost of $5
• You must be enrolled in at least 1 credit hour for the current term
• A valid government issued ID is required to obtain your first student ID
• Students are required to have student ID’s while on campus or attending college sponsored events
• Some local businesses offer discounts to students with valid student ID’s
• Student ID’s are a quick reference to your student ID number
After registering for your courses, stop by the receptionist desk with a picture ID. From there you’ll receive further instructions to complete your request.
Terre Haute procedure
After registering for your courses, stop by the Registrar’s office in room E138 with a picture ID. Complete the student ID and parking tag request card, then upon turning the request card in you will be instructed with the next steps.