Click on your campus below to find out how to get a student ID card.
You can use your Student ID Card to:
• Check out library materials
• Get into Ivy Tech events
• Receive student discounts
• Purchase your books with Financial Aid
To get your ID:
Bring a copy of your current schedule and a photo ID card (driver’s license, etc.) to C105 in the Connie and Steve Ferguson Academic Building.
All students are required to obtain a student ID card and to have it on his/her person while on campus or attending college sponsored events. Student ID cards are issued in the Registrar’s office during regular business hours.
The Franklin campus has ID sessions at least twice a semester. For specific dates and times refer to campus bulletin boards and/or contact the Franklin campus directly at 812-374-5341.
Student Affairs Office | Please bring a photo ID and your student ID# (C#)
Student IDs at East Central Region campuses are available in the Office of Student Affairs beginning the third week of classes. IDs are available at no cost to students. Please check with your local campus regarding specific dates and times when IDs may be obtained. IDs will only be issued to Ivy Tech students in paid status.
765-459-0561, ext. 214
PeruPictures for student IDs can be done in Peru on a walk-in basis. IDs are made in Kokomo and delivered to Peru for pick up. Please come to the front office for additional information.
Student IDs are done in the LRC/Library
574-753-5101, ext. 2234
· Borrowing Library Materials
· Make-up Exams in the Assessment Center
· Borrowing tutoring videos, etc. from the LRC
· Student Record Requests [transcript, schedule, etc.]
To obtain a student ID card, please stop by the Reception Desk in Ivy Hall during regular college hours.
Student IDs are valid for one academic year (August – July). Each student may obtain one ID card per academic year at no cost. In order to obtain an ID, students must be currently enrolled in classes.
Please have your current class schedule and student C# available when your ID photo is taken.
Did you know? Many businesses offer discounts when you show your student ID. You can find out more by visiting the Student Resources link on the Quick Links menu in Campus Connect. If you don't see a business listed, ask if they offer special discounts for students.
Security (located inside the circle drive entrance)
TRANSPO Bus Passes
For more than a year, Ivy Tech has fully subsidized the cost of a TRANSPO bus pass for students and employees. In order to continue this service, the following changes will be implemented for the upcoming semesters.
Purchasing an Ivy Tech subsidized bus pass is still a substantial discount over regular TRANSPO prices ($1 per ride or $35 per month).
To obtain a bus pass, visit the Business Office during normal business hours. Be prepared to show your student ID and most current class schedule. The bus pass is placed on the student ID.
574-267-5428 ext. 7103
Hours will be posted on campus in September 2013.
There is an $8 charge for students who require a replacement ID before the end of the academic year.
Items you must bring with you:
Tina Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
590 Ivy Tech Drive
Madison, IN 47250
(812) 265-2580 Ext. 4102
(800) 403-2190 Ext. 4102
50 Walnut Street
Lawrenceburg, IN 47025
(812) 537-4010 Ext. 5284
(800) 715-1058 Ext. 5284
Upon successful completion of your New Student Orientation and Registration session, you will take your completed photo identification and parking forms to the Student Identification Desk of Pfau Hall. Your student I.D. card and parking placard will be issued to you there.
Student I.D. card's and parking placards are available daily from
|Monday - Thursday
|8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For more information, contact Sherry Hunt at (812) 246-3301, extension 4703.
• Students must present a valid government-issued photo ID and currently be enrolled in credit classes.
• We are presently issuing student ID cards for summer and fall 2012.
• Student ID cards are valid for the entirety of the student’s time at Ivy Tech, and are renewed each semester at the library.
• Student ID cards are used to check out books in the library, access the Welborn Foundation Wellness and Fitness Center, and as on campus identification.
• There is a $5.00 replacement fee for lost, stolen, or damaged student ID cards.
Questions? Call (812) 429-1412 or Email email@example.com
Facts about your Ivy Tech Community College - Wabash Valley student ID’s:
• The first student ID issued is free each academic year
• Replacement student ID’s are a cost of $5
• You must be enrolled in at least 1 credit hour for the current term
• A valid government issued ID is required to obtain your first student ID
• Students are required to have student ID’s while on campus or attending college sponsored events
• Some local businesses offer discounts to students with valid student ID’s
• Student ID’s are a quick reference to your student ID number
After registering for your courses, stop by the receptionist desk with a picture ID. From there you’ll receive further instructions to complete your request.
Terre Haute procedure
After registering for your courses, stop by the Registrar’s office in room E138 with a picture ID. Complete the student ID and parking tag request card, then upon turning the request card in you will be instructed with the next steps.