Personalized Career Assistance
The team at Ivy Tech Community College can help you with your employment needs. Whether you are a student looking for a part-time job or a graduate or alumnus looking for a full-time job, we can help! Career Link
Our goal is to provide our students with personalized assistance in helping identify employment opportunities that match their interests and education credentials.
HELP AFTER YOU GRADUATE
Whether you're looking for a resume refresh, a practice interview, or seeking an entirely new career, the team at HireIvy and Career Link for one-to-one coaching, invitations to career fairs, and resume assistance.Career link is ready to help even after you graduate. Ivy Tech alumni can utilize
Connect with Employers in HireIvy
Ivy Tech's employer partners and other Indiana businesses and organizations post open positions in HireIvy, Ivy Tech's job posting and career development platform. Any Ivy Tech student—current or past—can access job postings in HireIvy.
In HireIvy you will have access to:
- Robust Job Board – Positions are vetted by Career Link staff so you know they are relevant. You can save favorites, research employers, and more.
- Employer Directory – Research local and state employers who have used the HireIvy system. Each employer is vetted by Career Link.
- Career Events – RSVP to events like fairs and employer engagement events to grow your network.
- Opt-in Resume Book – Add your resume to our Job Seekers resume book which is shared with our employer network.
- Resource Toolkit – Access helpful guides on interviewing, updating your LinkedIn profile, and more.
- Launch Survey – Your next destination after Ivy Tech is important to us. Completing this survey helps us stay connected and provides you and current students with additional services. Contact your career coach for more information.
- And more!
Questions about Finding a Job?
Contact Your Career Coach
Your Career Coach and theCareer Link team are available to assist with developing your resume, preparing for interviews, connecting you with employers, and more.