provides career development services to Ivy Tech students and alumni. The Career Link seal in the Ivy+ Career Link name represents a "plus" for our students! It signifies that we have reimagined the way we provide career development services to provide career coaching that's high-impact and transformative for our students, plus provides opportunities to engage directly with Indiana employers while in school that can lead to employment after graduation.
Career Link Services:
- Personalized Career Coaching — You'll meet with your coach regularly throughout your time at Ivy Tech to explore career paths and develop a clear plan for achieving your professional goals
- Career Development Portfolio — The best way to showcase why an employer should hire you; includes your resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile, and work-and-learn experiences
- Work-and-Learn Experiences — Opportunities to connect with employers and gain real-world experience in careers that interest you while you're still in school
- Finding a Job — Help with finding a job after graduation
TRANSFORMATIVE CAREER DEVELOPMENT
Technological innovations continue to transform Indiana’s job markets, and employers now seek a different type of worker to keep pace with rapidly changing advancements across their industries. Through our academic programs focused on high-demand industries and the transformational support of ourCareer Link team, Ivy Tech uniquely prepares students to meet this demand.
Students Have Access to:
- Individual, personalized career coaching to identify your interests, strengths, and career objectives and explore today’s careers
- Tools to create your Career Development Portfolio, a series of milestones and activities that will help you prepare for your new career
- Resources to develop employability skills needed to become career-ready in today’s global workforce
- Support in securing work-and-learn experiences, such as internships, with employers in and out of the classroom
- Employers that are hiring in your fields of interest
- HireIvy, Ivy Tech's career development and job posting platform
Find Local Career Coach Contact Info
Don't see a nearby Career Coach location? Call 1-888-489-5463 and we'll get you started.
765-643-7133 ext. 2054
Arts, Sciences & Education and Public Affairs & Social Services, and Business
Nursing, Health Sciences, Information Technology (IT)
Kayla Dusseau - Director of Career Coaching
Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering & Applied Science, and Entrepreneurship
Carrie Feltis - Director of Career Coaching
Career Coach for Schools of Arts, Sciences, and Education and Public Affairs and Social Services, along with Exploratory/Undeclared students
Career Coach for Schools of Business, Entrepreneurship, Information Technology, and Nursing
Career Coach for Schools of Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering, Applied Science, and Health Sciences
Lake County has 3 full-service locations. Select a location below to see contact information for their Career Coach department.
Director of Career Coaching
812-246-3301 ext 134209
Career Coach Lead - School of Business, IT, Arts, Science & Education, Advanced Manufacturing, Engineering & Applied Science
21st Century Scholars Career Coach
Career Coach for Healthcare, Nursing, Public Affairs & Social Services
Monday-Friday | 8 a.m.-4:45 p.m.
Center for Workforce Development
1700 E Industrial Drive
Terre Haute, IN 47802
AMEAS, Business, ENTR