Looking to skill up your employees with minimal or no costs involved? Some advantages to working with Ivy Tech Richmond's Workforce Alignment team include:
- On-site advising and enrollment, convenient to your location and hours
- Deferred tuition payments (if qualified for financial aid, the class may be at no cost to them or you!)
- Employees may also qualify for the state's new Workforce Ready Grants for middle skills training.
- Provision of customized training on-site or at our campus. Areas of training include leadership, production, maintenance, safety, and computer applications.
- Assessment services to assist with selection, development, and skills gain measurement.
- Access to open enrollment short courses availbe in in-demand topics such as Excel, OSHA 10, CNC, supervision, Arc Flash, Fork Truck, and more.
All of these benefits are available to you as an employer. For more information, you can contact our Workforce Alignment representative with the information below.
765-966-2656 ext 4013
You can connect with our talented and hardworking students and alumni via HireIvy, the College's online job board. You will be able to submit full-time and part-time positions, internships, and co-oops once you create an account on HireIvy for free. In fact, the entire hiring process is free.
Students and alumni who have worked with Ivy Tech Richmond's Career Development team are practiced interviewers with professional resumes and a strong skill set that includes:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Professionalism/Work Ethic
- Oral/Written Communication
If you are an employer and want to have some face-to-face time with our students, you can find information on Ivy Tech Richmond career fairs on HireIvy. Additionally, Ivy Tech Richmond is partnered with IndianaINTERN.net and the EARN Indiana program.
For more information, you can contact our Career Development team with the information provided below.