Home > QMA Testing > How Do I Take the Exam > Nursing Student


Must be currently enrolled in a school of nursing and have completed Pharmacology with a grade of "C" or above

The Nursing Student must contact Ivy Tech Community College at (317) 917-5948 to obtain a packet of information outlining the documentation and ISDH procedures required for testing