Home > QMA Testing > How Do I Take the Exam > Qualified Medication Aide in Another State


Must be currently on the medication aide registry in another state with no verified complaints and have worked 1000 hours as a Certified Nurse Aide in the last two years

Required Documentation

  1. Original Indiana State Department of Health Test Application for Qualified Medication Aide (complete
    sections 1, 4, and 5)
  2. Copy of your current out-of-state proof of qualification
  3. Original state form: Verification of Certified Nurse Aide Work Experience
  4. Copy of current Indiana Nurse Aide Registry certification letter