Approved teaching sites and facilities may be eligible to host testing for their candidates and others. Exam scheduling for all sites will be scheduled and approved by Ivy Tech Community College. It is not guaranteed that testing will occur at all teaching sites. The host facility must provide:
- A well lighted, well ventilated, quiet space for written testing that does not interfere with resident activities
- A lab set-up with all required equipment and supplies necessary for realistic skills performance
If resident activities are conducted in the testing room, testing must be scheduled at an alternate time to accommodate the residents.
Ivy Tech Community College reserves the right to refuse to test at any location which:
- Is unable to provide space that does not interfere with resident programs
- Permits interruptions in testing areas that may disrupt testing and breach candidate confidentiality
- Will not meet policies and/or will not abide by the procedures necessary for testing