Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
The Humana EAP is the College’s first statewide employee assistance program and is available to all employees and household members at no cost to the employee. The College is covering the entire cost of this benefit recognizing how important EAP and Work Life services can be to you and members of your household.
Employees can call the EAP and Work-Life program to receive guidance and assistance with family issues, finding child and adult care, workplace concerns, legal and financial issues, stress, health and wellness, and any other issues that concern them. The program offers personal, confidential guidance and counseling to all Ivy Tech employees and household members.
- One-on-one Counseling Sessions: Flexible options that include EAP counseling sessions in-person and/or over the telephone (6 face to face sessions per issue). If additional assistance is necessary, referrals will take into account your preferences, medical plan, and financial circumstances.
- Work/Life Programs: Access to EAP and Work-Life professionals who can assist with issues across disciplines, collaborating to address your concerns and help to solve your personal and work issues efficiently
- LifeCoach: A personalized, holistic coaching program that can help you identify and work toward achieving your personal goals. Examples include: Career Satisfaction, Relationships, Stress Management
- Customized referrals and educational materials with verification of availability and vacancy
- Dedicated website offering expert articles, assessments, resource finders, interactive tools, checklists, podcasts, and webinars
Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Telephonic Access: 1-866-440-6556
Online Access – http://humana.com/eap – Username: ivytech Password: eap
Your Money Line
The College has partnered with Your Money Line to provide financial education/counseling to all employees and their immediate family. The services they provide focus on meeting you where you are and providing individualized assistance for most financial situations.
Your Money Line provides access to a financial concierge team who can answer any financial question you throw at them. And the best part is, they won't sell you anything. Ever. You also have access to the Your Money Line Dashboard, the online e-learning platform.
Call 833-890-4077 or visit yourmoneylineapp.com/ivytech to get started today!
Anthem Learn to Live Program
Anthem Learn to Live is available to help College employees and members of your household live happy, healthy lives. Evidence-based self-help content, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy applications, and coping techniques available anywhere, anytime.
Log in to Anthem.com, go to My Health Dashboard, choose Programs, and select Emotional Well-being Resources.
QuitNow Tobacco Cessation Program
According to the American Lung Association, every year more than 480,000 individuals in the U.S. die from tobacco use. It is the number one preventable death in this country. It leads to disability and disease, and harms nearly every organ in your body.
We want to help you quit!
Ivy Tech has teamed up with the Wellness Council of Indiana to provide a tool to help you quit. The QuitNow program takes you through a 12 chapter quitting process. You can sign up by going to www.quitnowtool.com and select the "Sign Up Today" button.
Please note: If you participate in the College's medical plan your premiums will depend on your tobacco use (this includes smokeless tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vapor). If you are a tobacco user, you will be subject to additional premiums. Documented completion of the QuitNow program will allow you to pay the no-tobacco user premium rate.
Have additional questions? Check out this FAQ or contact your local HR team.
Anthem Healthy Lifestyles Program (see eligibility below)
The Healthy Lifestyles program is an online program that is available to those who participate in the College’s medical plan. This self-reporting tool encourages the adoption of a healthy lifestyle. It focuses on stress management, diet and nutrition, weight management, and physical activity. It allows participants to set personal goals and track their progress.
Participants can collect points that can be redeemed for prizes.
Register and complete the Well-Being Assessment at www.anthem.com.
One of the College's goals is to provide our employees the tools necessary for financial education. Information can be found on the Retirement page.