What Ivy Tech Franklin Offers
Ivy Tech Franklin is a full-service campus that has the services and classes available to help you be successful.
- Academic Advising: Available for most Ivy Tech programs is available Monday – Thursday by appointment. Schedule through MyIvy and click on Student > Advising > Schedule an Advising Appointment.Walk-in appointments on Fridays.
- Admissions: An Admissions recruiter can meet with you to answer questions regarding Ivy Tech and specific programs. Contact Robbie King at email@example.com to schedule.
- Assessment: ACCUPLACER and distance education testing can be completed at Franklin; appointments are required. To schedule, go to IvyTech.edu/schedulenow and select "Franklin" from the location dropdown.
- Classes: Franklin offers classes for a variety of majors. Speak with your advisor on classes you need available at this location.
- Financial Aid: Assistance is available at Franklin on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Walk-in appointments only.
- Enrollment Assistance: Attend an Enrollment Event at Franklin to complete all of your steps from your application to scheduling classes. To find dates and RSVP to our next event, visit IvyTech.edu/EnrollmentDay and select "Franklin."
- Orientation: Find our upcoming New Student Orientation dates at IvyTech.edu/Orientation and select "Franklin" in the dropdown.
Looking for resources? Use these most commonly searched for pages to help you get started at Ivy Tech.
You can also find student resources at IvyTech.edu/Indianapolis.
Also, don't hesitate to reach out to your local campus with questions. Visit IvyTech.edu/hours to see when your local full-service Ivy Tech campus is open or call us at 888-IVY-LINE.