Yeah, we get it
You get a ton of communciation from us and sometimes it's probably difficult to figure out what you need to do next. So here you go - a cheat sheet of how to connect with Ivy Tech Fort Wayne and Warsaw.
Top 10 things to know right now:
- You can still get in for fall classes. They start Oct. 26. New students - click here. Returning students - click here.
- Spring registration opens Sept. 14. Get with your advisor for your PIN and plan so you're ready to sign up as soon as classes open.
- Schedule a one-on-one campus chat here.
- You can "visit" the Express Enrollment Center here virtually M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The EEC is also available in-person by appointment (same day appointments available).
- Register for an upcoming Express Enrollment Day event.
- Get help over the phone with local representatives by calling the Titan Information Network at 260-482-9171.
- We just launched an array of short term certificate offerings specifically designed to get you trained quickly and back in the workforce in jobs our community needs.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest and greatest Ivy Tech news.
- Don't even know what you need? Email and let us help.
Remember - campus office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.