Need a class that isn’t offered this spring semester at your college?
Want a better grade for a class you took?
These are just a couple reasons to consider being a GUEST STUDENT at Ivy Tech Community College!
How to get started
Taking courses virtually at your hometown/local Ivy Tech, or online, to transfer back to your college or university, is easy.
Just follow these three steps:
Complete an online Guest Student Application.
Register for classes online via MyIvy.
Pay your tuition online via MyIvy.
What if I need help?
All of our services right now are virtual. If you need help, please reach out by:
- Contacting the campus directly
- Call us at 888-IVY-LINE (888-489-5463)
|Learn About Transfer Credits|
|Search Course Offerings|
|Transfer Evaluation System (TES)|
Important things to remember as a Guest Student
- Ivy Tech does not offer financial aid to Guest Students.
- Guest Student Applications
- Need to be completed in order to register for classes (Please allow at least 1-2 business days after submission before you register for classes.)
- Are only good for one semester (If you wish to take classes a guest student in future semesters, you will need to fill out another application.)
- Be sure to speak with your advisor at your home institution to make sure you are taking courses that will transfer. Ivy Tech cannot guarantee the transferability of courses to your home institution.
- If you plan to use GI Bill benefits as a guest student you will need to contact your home college Veteran Services and request a parent letter to be sent to Veteran Services at the Ivy Tech location where you are registered. You should also visit the Ivy Tech Veteran Services office to confirm that your benefits have been applied.
- Guest students must be in good academic standing at their home institution.