Student & Alumni Resources
We can help students and alumni in all stages of the career development process. Whether you are starting, changing or advancing your career, we can help you develop a plan to reach your goals, through student and alumni services:
- Career exploration, advising and planning through a variety of assessments and tools
- Professional document preparation that includes resume, cover-letters, LinkedIn profile and portfolio
- Interview preparation
- Networking opportunities that includes faculty, career fairs and on-campus recruiting
- Employment research that includes job market trends, graduate survey statistics and resource guides
- Professional development opportunities that includes soft-skill development, classroom presentations, HireIvy and other career management tools
- Work-based experiences that include internships, externships, co-ops and much more
Getting started on your career plan is as easy as 1, 2, 3….
Step 1. Complete Indiana Career Explorer Assessments
Career Development staff and Academic Advising staff can help you think about how your skills, interests, values, and personality type might translate into a major and ultimately a career.
Step 2. Develop Your Career Plan and Build Professional Skills
Career Development staff can assist you in leveraging our resources to help you research fields of interest, set up informational sessions, and expand your professional and soft-skills.
Step 3. Set-Up Your HireIvy Account
Career Development staff will help guide you in networking with employers, researching and finding work-based experiences and finding full-time employment that aligns with your career plan.