The safety of our students, faculty, staff, and partners is of the utmost importance. To ensure you receive timely updates about campus emergencies, please update your IvyAlert preferences.
Your subscription to the new system defaults to your Ivy Tech email address and alerts you to events about each campus on which you are currently taking classes. To customize your alert preferences:
- Log in to getrave.com/login/ivytech using your MyIvy username and password
- Add additional email addresses and/or a mobile phone for text alerts (standard data rates apply)
- Choose “Opt-In Lists” to check off any of the 19 campuses for which you would like to receive alerts
- Non-employees, contractors, or volunteers with nonemployee accounts through the Office of Information Technology (OIT), must opt-in to a campus in order to receive IvyAlerts from the College.
- To ensure the most efficient alerting possible, IvyAlert is not currently available to the public. Affiliated contractors and guests may request access here.