Ivy Tech Community College prepares Indiana residents to learn, live, and work in a diverse and globally competitive environment by delivering professional, technical, transfer, and lifelong education. Through its affordable, open-access education and training programs, the College enhances the development of Indiana's citizens and communities and strengthens its economy.
Changing Lives/Making Indiana Great
Ivy Tech Community College changes lives and changes Indiana through education and workforce development.
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (312-263-0456). For additional information, visit www.ncahlc.org. The college has also earned other programmatic accreditations.
In addition, Ivy Tech is a member of the following organizations
- The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- The American Association of Community Colleges
- The Association of Community College Trustees
- The National Association of College and University Business Officers
- The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- The National Council on Student Development
- The Society for College and University Planning
- The American Council on Education (ACE)
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
- The Council for Higher Education Accreditation