Transformative Career Development for Today’s Learners
Technological innovations continue to transform Indiana’s job markets, and employers now seek a different type of worker to keep pace with rapidly changing advancements across their industries. Ivy Tech uniquely prepares students to meet this demand and ensures student success in 21st century careers. Students complete the Career Development Portfolio (CDP), a newly designed model of experiences that supports them in understanding their own career development process and moves them toward attaining their post-graduation goals. Students complete key milestones that bring career awareness, exploration, preparation, and experience into focus for their specific goals. Through CCEC support, students have access to:
- Individual coaching to develop their interests, strengths, and career objectives.
- Tools to explore today’s careers that provide meaningful insight into the labor market.
- Resources to develop employability skills needed to become career ready in today’s global workforce.
- Support in securing career experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Employers and career opportunities in fields of interest.
Choose which path you need below to get more information and resources: