Training programs: ASOPE Facilities Operating Engineers | Boiler Pressure Inspector | CDL Driver | CNC Operator/Machinist | CPR | ServSafe® | Microsoft Office | Microsoft Office - Parke County | MSHA New Miner | Intro. to Welding
Free MSHA training
LINTON • PRINCETON • TERRE HAUTE
• Mining is high-wage and high-demand - get trained and ready for a local job in one week!
• Course covers mine safety, methodology, procedures, and equipment, plus Mine Safety & Health Association rules and regulations.
• Carry on the proud legacy of coal mining!
• Mining offers the best opportunities for advancement and pay raises in our area.
• Training is valid for 36 months after completion so you can train now and work later.
• MSHA training is required for all employees, contractors, and vendors on any mine site.
No classes are currently scheduled.
For more information: 812-385-8495 EXT. “0”
Ivy Tech Center for Workforce Development
1700 E. Industrial Drive, Terre Haute, IN