Students are strongly encouraged to exercise their right to vote. In order to vote in national, state, or local elections one must be a registered voter at the person’s current address. Students who need a voter registration form due to either not having previously registered or having moved can pick up a voter registration form at the Office of Student Affairs or by using the links at the bottom of this page. Forms can also be downloaded from the Indiana Secretary of State’s office by selecting form VRG-7i under the “Registration Forms” section at the bottom of the page. A Spanish-language version is also available.

Recent changes in the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) require colleges and universities to make available voter registration forms to all enrolled students. Any student not registered to vote may obtain an Indiana Mail-In Voter Registration Application (VRG-7) form.