Share Your Passion & Join Team Ivy!
Now Hiring Nursing Faculty
As a nurse, you chose a career that was close to your heart - a career that would allow you to serve others. Now, you can share your passion for nursing by serving as an Ivy Tech Community College faculty member. Requirements include a master’s degree in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university, an Indiana registered nursing license, and directly-related work experience.
- Convenient working hours
- No worked holidays
- Instructional breaks
- A comprehensive benefits package
- More time with family
- Fee remission for self, spouse, and qualified dependents
- Scholarship and advanced education encouraged
- Statewide accreditation across our 14 regional locations
- Small class sizes with an average of 22 students
- Contribution to the lifelong learning of our students
- Evidence-based curriculum utilizing current best practices
- No tenure requirement
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals
- Statewide networking opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Educating the next generation of nurses - Ivy Tech trains more nurses than anyone in the State of Indiana!
Curious to see what our students are learning? Check out our Nursing program page.