Share Your Passion & Join Team Ivy!
Now Hiring Nursing Deans at our Anderson, Sellerburg and South Bend Campuses
As a nurse, you chose a career that was close to your heart - a career that would allow you to serve others. Now, you can share your passion for nursing by serving as an Ivy Tech Community College Nursing Dean.
- No worked holidays
- Fee remission for self, spouse, and qualified dependents
- Scholarship and advanced education encouraged
- Statewide accreditation across our 18 campus locations
- Small class sizes with an average of 22 students
- Contribution to the lifelong learning of our students
- Evidence-based curriculum utilizing current best practices
- No tenure requirement
- Collaboration with other healthcare professionals
- Statewide networking opportunities
- Opportunities to contribute to a culture of continuous improvement
- Educating the next generation of nurses - Ivy Tech educates more nurses than anyone in the State of Indiana!
Curious to see what our students are learning? Check out our Nursing program page.