Only candidates who are registered and scheduled will be tested.
All candidates must submit an original Indiana State Department of Health Test Application for Qualified Medication Aide:
- Persons who have completed an Indiana State Department of Health approved 100 hour medication aide training course must obtain an original completed application from their teaching entity
- Others may obtain an application to test by calling Ivy Tech Community College at (317) 917-5948 or via email.
Submit a request to test which includes:
- Original completed application
- Documentation specific to the candidate's eligibility
- Money order, facility check, Visa or MasterCard for payment of testing fees. Personal checks are not accepted
Mail your application, documents and fee to:
P.O. Box 1621
Indianapolis, Indiana 46206
Ivy Tech Community College will notify the person who submitted the request to test by phone or mail of the test date, time, and location. Testing will be scheduled within 30 days of processing the valid application.